Saturday, February 26, 2011

LHN Snowy Pines


I stitched up this little cutie Snowy Pines by Little House Needleworks.  I fell behind stitching this ornament set last year and my goal is to finish the 2010 LHN ornaments by the end of 2011.  I'm in a Christmas SAL group at my LNS that meets once a month to stitch only Christmas items.  This ornament is stitched on the recommended 30 ct Natural Linen with the recommended DMC floss and Mill Hill glass beads.  Next ornament for me will be LHN Winter Sheep.  How fun!

6 comments:

Mouse said...

Hi Renee :) well done on the finish ... one down a few more to go eh ??? ..lol ... love mouse xxx

Julie said...

Love it Renee! Nice job!

Sari (saristitching) said...

It is cute!

Petites xxx et Cie said...

So cute ! this one is the next I would love to stitch !
Bisxxx
Françoise

Rita said...

Beautiful finish, Renee.

I'm behind on the 2010 ornaments too.

Terri M said...

I adore this design. Great job. :)