Saturday, March 20, 2010

LHN Pear Tree

I finished the Little House Needleworks Pear Tree ornament! I finished it a few weeks ago but didn't get around to posting it. Better late than never I guess! HA! :) I had gold beads picked out to add to this and decided after the stitching was done that I really liked it just like it was so decided not to add the beads. I stitched this on the recommended 32 ct Vintage Light Exampler fabric with the recommended floss. I'm still stitching on a beautiful model so don't have much else to post! :) ........yet...........

6 comments:

Kim B said...

Congrats on another beautiful finish Renee!

Lesleyanne said...

Congratulations on a beautiful finish.

Pumpkin said...

Beautiful Renee and also you did an amazing job on The Book Store by CCN!

I see we're being a HUGE tease again ;o)

Shari said...

very pretty! I love seeing everyone's finish of this!

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

SOOOOOO pretty!!!
Congrats!

Jennifer
Feathers in the Nest

SocksAndMittens said...

Beautiful work! Congratulations!